A to Z Coupon Organization

I'm a coupon clipper and user. Finding the coupons by categories as they are set up in the little folders one can purchase caused too much fumbling and wasting of time as I was trying to find coupons for items that were on sale. I solved the problem by turning the section dividers around and changing them to alphabetical dividers with a felt-tip pen. Now I arrange the coupons according to the first letter of the name of the product--ex. Jimmy Dean sausage would be filed under "J." Now when I'm shopping, I look at what's on sale and pull the coupon. Voila! A double savings.

By Sandy from Elon, NC

That is an excellent idea! Think I'll try it, as the method I'm using now is aggravating, to say the least! Thanks for sharing and God bless you.

Thanks for the great idea! I get so frustrated searching through the categories!

A bunch of coupons cut out of ads in the newspaper.
Organizing Coupons
Consumer Advice Shopping CouponingJuly 24, 2008
Coupons
Joining a Coupon Train
woman web browsing
Finding the Best Coupon Websites
A woman kissing her boyfriend and giving him an envelope with homemade coupons in it.
Homemade Coupon Book Gift Ideas
Coupons
Starting a Coupon Swap
🎉
🎄