Super Easy "Homemade" Chocolate Pudding

I am not a fan of instant or even cook 'n serve chocolate pudding. But I have found a way to make a very easy, very rich shortcut version of homemade.

Prepare a 4 serving box of cook and serve vanilla pudding as directed. When pudding comes to a boil, turn heat to low and add 2/3 cup chocolate chips you can adjust the amount to your liking) and stir until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and add 1/2 tsp vanilla. I guarantee this will be one of the best chocolate pudding recipes you have ever tasted in no time flat! Enjoy!

By Carol from Landisville, PA

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Desserts PuddingApril 4, 2008
Strawberry Pudding
Strawberry Pudding Recipes
Vanilla pudding.
Pudding Tips and Tricks
Chocolate pudding in a bowl with a spoon.
Saving Money on Pudding
Bread and Butter Pudding
Bread and Butter Pudding Recipes