Survey Sites That Pay

I've joined a couple of survey sites online to earn a few extra bucks. Some award money (haven't seen any yet) and some award points towards rewards. Have any of you joined these survey sites? Which ones have you found really do pay and are worth your while?

I don't want to waste time with sites that promise rewards (either $ or points) and then don't deliver. Thanks in advance for your kind answers!

By Jennifer from Tonawanda, NY

I have had lots of fun using e-rewards (www.e-rewards.com). I think I was somehow "invited" to join it through Borders (the book store) as a Borders member or something. So, I don't know what the sign-up rules are like, but I can tell you that they are legit. You fill out surveys and then you get money awarded. You can't get the money cashed out, but you can use it for various things like airline points, some shopping discounts (very specific selection of merchandise/stores). But the thing I like it for is that you can get free magazine subscriptions!! I have received nearly all my mag subscriptions in recent years this way. They tend to rotate their available subscriptions (the really good ones anyway) and some they have all the time. Some ones I have received: Woman's Day, Real Simple, Parents, Women's Health, Shape, etc.

Good luck!

I belong to Swagbucks and Mypoints. I've done others in the past, but they were a fizzle. These two will never make me rich, but I love having a $25.00 gift certificate to my favorite restaurant now and then, and I'm building up gift certificates in my Amazon account. The main thing is, they are dependable. HTH

I've found the best survey-for-pay site is mysurvey.com. They're points-based, but once you get into it, you can accumulate points quickly. A lot of surveys are only 5 points, but longer or more complicated surveys can earn quite a bit more. For example, I earned 150 points for the online portion of a communications survey, and will receive 500 more points when they receive the phone bill I mailed them to complete the survey. (I was allowed to choose for myself whether to share that info, and their policy is not to sell or share member info to outside entities.) I've been a member perhaps 3 years. I've received one payout of $20 and am well on the way to a $30 payout. The only catch is the recent addition of a 150-point surcharge per payout. If you like, you can send me a TF note with your email address, and I can send you a referral. You don't need it to join, but I'll get a few reward points... just a thought.

I've been a member of mypoints for over 10 years. I've gotten a couple of thousand dollars worth of gift cards over that time and I don't participate in most of the stuff they offer. Mypoints is easy and reliable. The gift cards usually arrive within a week or so.

Avoid SurveySpot and Toluna, they are total rip-offs. You start a survey, answer a lot of questions, then they say you don't fit what they're looking for, and award you nothing. This is after you've answered enough questions that you've given them usable data. I also got fed up with Lightspeed Panel as they did this too and always found a reason why I didn't qualify for an award.

You will not be able to make a living answering surveys, and they consume a lot of time for very little reward. I belong to Synovate which is legitimate, you will complete any survey they send you. MyPoints, InboxSurvey, Ipsos ISay and SurveySay often kick you out after you answer Age, Sex, ZipCode and a couple of other basic demographic questions, but they are legit; it will take awhile to earn enough points or dollars in order to collect anything. I also belong to ZoomPanel and NPD Online Research, which seem to be legit, but I haven't been a member long enough to collect enough points or dollars. I have had payments from Synovate and Ipsos ISay, just not very often. If you have time on your hands, this might be worthwhile, but it will not solve any money problems you have. I hope this is helpful.

Computer Mouse and Survey
Earning Income for Online Surveys
Budget & Finance Making MoneyApril 6, 2010
Finding a Job That Will Pay for School
Finding a Job That Will Pay for School
Paying Off a Loan Quickly
Paying Off a Loan Quickly
computer mouse
Global Survey Market Reviews
A couple shopping online.
Sites Like ABC Distributing and LTD Commodities
🎉
🎄