Hair Product Stains on Microfiber

I have a microfiber sofa and the back is stained with hair product. How do I clean it? I have not attempted to clean it yet. I also notice that the material on the seats is wrinkled. Is this normal??

Thanks,
cinnabar15 from Winnipeg, Canada

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Hi,

My name is Shanan and my parents recently purchased a microfiber sofa and we have found that stains can be removed with a Little Dawn on a damp washcloth it may look worse to begin with but keep scrubbing and let it dry and the stain will come off, even if you have to do it more than once.

Sincerely,

Shanan

P.S. The wrinkling as far as I can tell is normal.

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureJune 11, 2006
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
Brown microfiber couch.
Cleaning Microfiber Furniture
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Boxer on White Microfiber Couch
Removing Pet Hair from Microfiber
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 12:01:34 PM on 10.0.1.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.