Organizing Emergency

I have a an organizational emergency! My friends Did and Sabina live together in Brooklyn, NY and they live STY HIGH! I love the TLC show 'Clean Sweep' but they are not accepting submissions now and my friends need help desperately. The house is dirty and chaotic and cluttered to the nth degree. Is there a service you can refer me to that does what TLC's Clean Sweep does that would be able to come out and put them through "the program" here in NY? Emergency 911 here!

Elisa Blynn

Flylady.net

The results are small, immediately.

The results are long lasting.

there is also a show on 'Lifetime TV' called 'How Clean is Your House?' I'm not sure how they get the people who's home they have on the show, but it sounds like what you need. Try going on 'lifetimetv.com' and click on the show - maybe there is contact info there. Good Luck!

try clicking on 'Lifetimetv.com' and check out the show 'How Clean is Your House?' Maybe they have contact info there.

Maybe you can call "While You Were Out" and go about it in another direction...or get some friends together and surprise them by cleanign it and organizing it for them. Don't throw anything away, but pack things in boxes for them to sort through when they can. Having boxes in the way all of the time might give them some incentive.

Perhaps you can find more friends on airplanes to come through for you. ps How is life back in NY after the gold coast ms playwright?

I agree about http://www.Flylady.net

Martha Stewart is having a contest right now, and the prize includes Martha herself coming to your house to clean! Check out her website for details.

Organizing AdviceNovember 24, 2004
Emergency Reflector
Make Your Own Emergency Reflectors
Prepare your home for an emergency.
Preparing For Emergency Situations
Dog looking sad.
Emergency Preparedness Tips for Pet Owners
Preparing Your Car for an Emergency, Photo of a car emergency kit.
Preparing Your Car for an Emergency
🎄