Dehydrating Fruits and Veggies in the Microwave

What do you use to dehydrate fruit and veggies? I'd rather microwave to use less power.

Haley from Centreville, MD

I apologize if this is a duplicate, but my computer malfunctioned.

I would look up www.excaliburdehydrator.com for a great machine. I've had the 3926T for about 5 years and use it all the time! It's made by a family type California company and is so nice to deal with. I have the 10 year warranty, so no worries there. It costs only pennies to do a load. Go to the website and read all about it. If I can answer any questions, please do email me and ask.

Back aways, I acquired a "Quick Minute Dehydrator" by Emson...one o'them "As Seen on TV" items. I've not used it yet, but it looks interesting. Couldn't find an address, website nor nuthin on the box or enclosures, just on the back of the how-to & recipe book it says Emson, New York, NY 10001. But, it does have the "As Seen on TV" red blob on the box, so maybe you could google it??? Good luck! Oh, PS: I just glanced at the index page an' it mentions potato chips--I've MADE microwave potato chips before, an' they're GREAT! No fat, grease nor nuthin, and DELICIOUS!

Microwave Oven
Using A Microwave
Food and Recipes DryingJune 5, 2008
A carved turkey breast.
Cooking a Turkey Breast in the Microwave
Quiche Being Served on White Plate
Microwave Quiche Recipes
microwave
Microwave Peanut Brittle Recipes
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 5:14:36 PM on 10.0.2.64 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.