Making Basket Stuffing

I use pinking sheers to cut up all old magazines, candy wrappers, colored paper of any kind and keep it to use as basket stuffing when giving a gift or making baskets for friends.

By Denise from McRae, GA

I tried putting newspapers through the shredder for the bottom part, then pretty tissue paper to cover the top of the shreds for a pretty color on top. Everyone thought I must have spent lots on the expensive shreds! And I did it when the stores were closed too! Keep crafting!

Be sure you have the pinking shears dedicated to "paper only" or you will regret it the next time you try to "pink" fabric!

Gift basket with green ribbon.
Making Your Own Gift Baskets
Crafts PaperApril 14, 2008
Gift Basket in cellophane against a blue background
Making Filler for Gift Baskets
Stove Top Stuffing
Recipes Using Stove Top Stuffing
Delicious Stuffing
Tips for Making Delicious Stuffing
add tag to front
Making a "Basket of Sunshine"