Mr. Grubs (Cat)

Mr. Grubs came to my door meowing to come in, I don't know where he came from, He looked hungry but I didn't want to let him in the house because of our other cat. So I took some food out to him. He kept coming back and I kept feeding him.

He is now and indoor/outdoor cat coming in to sleep and eat throughout the day. He likes to sleep and roam the neighborhood. He doesn't have a tail, and it looks as if at one time he did have a tail. My husband gave him his name because he looked grubby. The name stuck.

By Marilyn from North Bend, OR

Hi Marilyn,

Ony God knows what the poor little animals go through prior to coming to us for help or a home. Mr. Grubs seems to have recovered nicely from whatever trauma he suffered and is no longer ''grubby" at all. He is a lovely kitty, and

even though he requires a certain amount of freedom, he obviously considers your home his home too. Sometimes just a little TLC is all it takes to make their lives 100% better. He is lucky to have found you, and vice versa. Every animal we befriend teaches us something I believe.

Mr Grubs gets a "Thumbs Up" from me. Thank for sharing his story with us. Julia in Boca Raton, FL

Photos Pets CatsFebruary 24, 2010
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
Japanese beetle eating a leaf.
Getting Rid of Japanese Beetles
Photo of mounds from moles.
Getting Rid of Grubs
Marigolds
Grubs Eating Marigolds
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 18, 2016 at 12:21:36 PM on 10.0.0.173 in 988 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.