Removing Aluminum and Stainless Pot Stains from Uniforms

I work with cooks and bus people that wear white uniforms. They get grey stains from aluminum and stainless steel pans. We can't find a way to get it out. Any help is great?

By Kaye from TX

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I cannot find any info online but maybe vinegar will do the job It will remove most stains, even sweat stains under arm. Apply vinegar when clothes are clean then put in sunshine every day till it's gone. I did a wedding dress the same way. It looks brand new, good luck.

I find if I put about 1/2 cup of borax and 1/2 cup of oxyclean (powder type) along with my regular detergent in with my whites, it gets stains out that don't normally come out, your whites whiter, the clothes smell clean and I don't think they have as much static electricity in them. You may want to give it a try for the aluminum and stainless pot stains. Let me know.

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsJanuary 29, 2010
Washing Sports Uniforms
Washing Sports Uniforms
Row of holiday trailers in a park.
Cleaning Aluminum Siding
Removing Tar from Clothing, Removing Tar from Upholstery, Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding
Removing Tar from Aluminum Siding
Girl in a grey school uniform.
Saving Money on School Uniforms
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 12:17:24 PM on 10.0.2.254 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.