How Do I Make My Own Spiced Teas?

Can anyone give tips on making spiced teas without using powdered drinks? We especially like Constant Comment, which has a black tea base with spices and orange.

Also, what is the best way to prepare and store homegrown mint for mint tea?
Thanks!

By Mary Jo from MA

I was gifted with two teas that suit your question. One was a China black tea with ginger (dried cubed /tiny cube) and some cinnamon stick. The other had dried orange and lemon (peel and pulp)and vanilla (either flavoring or bit of pod, I couldn't tell). Constant Comment might have some cloves, etc, in it. Google it.

I dry my mint and then keep it in a glass spice bottle. I then fill a tea ball with the mint and steep it in a cup of hot water for a cup of tea.

Food and Recipes Recipes Beverages TeaFebruary 3, 2011
Hot Spiced Tea
Hot Spiced Tea Recipes
A cup of tea at a Chinese restaurant.
Buying Chinese Restaurant Teas
Spiced Peaches Recipes
Spiced Peaches Recipes
Fennel Tummy Tea
Tummy Tea Recipes
🎄
🍂