Bathroom Cleaner Left Top of Coffee Table White

I have a cherry coffee table and my brother accidentally sprayed foaming bathroom cleaner on top of it to clean it. Now it's white. What to do?

By Lucy from Ft. Pierce, FL

I know this works with white water marks on furniture, it might work with white bathroom cleaner marks. Heat an iron (some people use a dry iron, some use steam, I prefer dry). Place a double thickness of cotton material, such as a t-shirt on top of the white area, then iron. Keep the iron moving, and lift the cloth frequently to see whether or not you are making any progress.

Because of the chemicals in bathroom cleansers you are most likely going to need to refinish the table top because those chemicals strip The varnish and stain. :-(

Home and Garden Repair Furniture TablesAugust 10, 2010
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe
glass coffee table
Repairing a Coffee Table With Missing Glass