Daisy (English Bulldog)

Daisy is a 6 month old English Bulldog. We purchased her from a breeder about 4 months ago. She likes to pester and tease our other pets (2 dogs and a cat) and EAT!

Daisy receives a lot of attention wherever she goes. People just fall in love with her because she is so friendly and all it takes to win her heart is a treat!

By Melanie from Whiteville, NC

Hiya Melanie. That doggie is sure cute. I am in the next town over just outside of Dublin, near Bladenboro. Do you know of any vets that spay/neuter for free or for a low cost. The vets in Etown charge quite a bit for female cats, so I imagine dogs are even more expensive. I did find a couple of low cost vets in Raleigh, and Charlotte... but that doesn't help. Anyways, Cute dog and she looks like she would just love to be a big baby and crawl in your lap.

What a good looking dog! She looks so soft!

Sure is a fine looking dog Melanie,cute as a button!!

KLS8800 (Guest Post), you know its funny that you mention Etown because from what I heard they are the cheapest in the area! The vets around here charge a few bucks more than Etown so alot of people will go there just to save every little bit that they can. I am glad that you are looking to spay your cat. Pet overpopulation is a huge problem in this area. Sorry I cant be of much help but if you know of anyone near Whiteville that needs a pet sitter, I'm The Pet Guardian (http://www.guardedpets.com).

Daisy is adorable!! From another bully lover in CA

I love Bulldogs. This one is soo cute.

Thanks for sharing.

We breed bulldogs and just wanted to tell

you that Daisy is a beautiful girl. We bred our brindle female, Maggie and are hoping she is pregnant. We'll find out Saturday. Well, again, she is a beautiful bullie. Attaching a pic of four of ours taking over our couch.

I am looking to adopt a english bulldog puppy. I am in the Burgaw, NC area.

email: rosefrear AT hotmail.com

Two English Bulldogs, one sitting one laying down.
English Bulldog Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsNovember 17, 2005
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Donald and Daisy Duck Costume
English Muffin Pizza Recipes
English Muffin Pizza Recipes
English Ivy Leaf
Growing English Ivy
Daisy Tree
Growing a Daisy Tree
🎄