Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

What can I gift to my close one on his birthday?

By Moulina from kol

Try giving him an experience to become a shared memory. Take him to a performance, a concert, a museum, an auto race. (Any place that he would be interested in going) If you can, take a lot of photos, and make a memory album to share.

July 6, 2011 Flag

My boyfriend and I have been dating on and off for 2 1/2 years. We are both turning 16 this month and also our one year anniversary is this month. Our families are close. I have gotten him lots of gifts before, but I am stumped. What should I get him? or do with him. He is a varsity football player if that's any help.

By Keni

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

How about a gift card from where ever he hangs out after school or practice? Our boys go to Mickey D's or Sonic.

Good Luck!

Best Answer

Is he getting a car? You could get him a stereo or something else for it if he is getting one. Do you have an amusement park nearby or are there any concerts or sporting events coming to your area? That would be something fun the both of you could do together. Or if you're short on money you could always make him dinner or a picnic. Good luck and Happy Birthday to you both!

Best Answer

May 19, 2013 Flag

My boyfriend and I have been together over 9 months. He is turning 18 in a few days and I still am not sure what to do or get for him. I want to make a scrapbook or collage of all our memories, but still can't decide. He plays tennis and enjoys playing golf. I've already done the gift card idea for Christmas and don't want to do that again. I want to show that I've really tried on his gift. Any suggestions?

By Lexy N.

A scrap book or collage is not something he will hang on to if you break up. I would suggest taking him to a driving range and buying him a bucket of balls to go with the new driver you get him for his birthday gift. He will keep the driver forever!

December 22, 2012 Flag

I have a boyfriend and I love him so much. He means everything to me; he is my everything. We have been in a relationship for the last 5 months. On December 29th, he is going to celebrate his birthday. I am totally blank on what to gift him on his bday. I want it to be something that is memorable and shows how crazy I am for him.

By Kitty from mumbai

Since it's his 16th, how about a key chain. Sounds weird, but they make some nice one's and you can find one that matches your relationship. Or maybe an electronic photo frame with pics of the 2 of you.

Other than that you may think about what is important to him - sports, gaming, etc and get him something relating to that. Let him know you care about what he cares about.

August 12, 2011 Flag

It is nearly my boyfriend's birthday. I want to give him a special present, but I don't know what I should give him on that day. He is a lecturer.

By Kimly from Cambodia

Well depending on how old he is, being a lecturer I will assume he is at least in his 20's if not older, why not get him a recorder so he can record his lectures? It is a bit pricey but it is very high end, take a look at the H2 Handy Recorder by ZOOM. It allows for mono and stereo recording. It can be hooked up to a system as a standalone microphone as well. It has a USB interface to trasfer recordings from the H2 directly to your PC for editing or recording to CD. It isn't real expensive but it may be more than you were thinking about paying for a gift. But that is for you to decide.

The cheapest place I found to order one was here https://secure.bhphotovideo.com/c/s ... t=zoh2&N=0&InitialSearch=yes (that is a search result page for zoh2(model number))

I just bought one a little over a month ago. A recorder would allow him to record any lecture and provide it to people who couldn't attend. It would also allow him to listen to his own lecture and take notes about things that could use improvement/clarity.

April 7, 2011 Flag

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years. I don't have a job currently and I'm 17; he's turning 20. For his birthday I made him a cake and bought two t-shirts.

Now I don't know what to do? I have a limit of at least 40$. I want something memorable. I was going to make him a video, but I thought that was something more for like Valentines Day? Any ideas?

By Tania

Answers:

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

I think you have been overly generous with your gifts. It should have been enough to receive a cake. For the next event make it muffins, then cookies, and back to a cake. Stop spending your money unnecessarily, you are not independently wealthy. Just because he can treat you to a wonderfully extravagant day does not mean you have to reciprocate the same. (12/29/2010)

By cookwie

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

Guys can never have enough clean underwear, especially teens. My nephew is athletic, so I bought him a 12-pack of jockstraps to hold him through the year. Just toss out when dirty. A real blessing for him and his mom! You can get a 12-pack at Sears for about $10.

If he likes more conventional underwear, my teen son tells me that Undergear is popular among his friends for a hip hop look. They have a large variety of unique styles that kids seem to like. (12/31/2010)

By BriannaN

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

I'm told that the leg warmers that were so popular in the 1980's are making a comeback, especially among young males influenced by sports and urban music.

(12/31/2010)

By bryguyf69

RE: Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

A cake and two t-shirts is plenty. Save your $$. (01/03/2011)

By Vaylmer

December 29, 2010 Flag

I have been with my boyfriend for 6 months. It will be seven months on his birthday. He made my birthday super special by taking me out all day and getting me the perfect necklace with his name engraved in it. It was perfect and now it's his birthday and our seven months. What am I supposed to do?

By thundergirl from Saratoga, UT

Answers:

November 2, 2010 Flag

I'm 16 and my boyfriend is turning 18 next month. We have been going out for 5 months and I don't know what to get him for his birthday. He says he doesn't want materialistic things.

By Hannah

Answers:

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

Here are some ideas...

Homemade gift certificates are always nice, i.e. for a massage, a homemade dinner, dessert, movie night (or video night), cleaning his room, etc. Give him a booklet of 10 or even 12 (one a month).

Make him a video and upload it to YouTube; include footage and photos of your favorite moments.

If you have a little money, one of my favorite gifts is lottery tickets. A $1 ticket can potentially be worth thousands or even millions. I usually spend $5-$20 on a variety of scratch-off lotteries and then enclose them in a birthday card. Even if they are losers, many allow you to mail the cards in for another chance to win (read the back). And even if you don't win anything, you feel good about supporting various services, i.e. in NY, lottery money supports public education. Make sure he knows this so that he can feel good about the tickets.

Make a hidden surprise gift. For example, either bake a little cake or make soap with special surprises inside (making sure he doesn't eat the surprises by mistake!). The surprises could be coins, toys, stuff from a $1 store, etc., choose stuff that matters to him and make sure they're clean if you bake the cake (and make sure they don't melt, alternatively, you can make no-bake cheesecake). Make a video of him eating the cake, discovering each surprise.

Make him a teddy bear using old clothing. Maybe even a shirt of yours that he likes so that it'll always remind him of you.

Buy him a used wig. (09/24/2010)

By bryguyf69

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

If you want to make soap, Google for recipes. The absolute easiest way to make soap is to simply take some normal soap pieces (chop up a bar into little pieces) and boil them in a little water until melted (and use a blender to speed things up). Add color and fragrance, if desired (you probably shouldn't use fragrance in a food blender). Mix well and pour the liquid into a mold (little cake molds are great). When it cools and starts to thicken, put in your little surprises.

If you're sexually active, and I'm just being realistic here, slip in an unopened condom. Write on a little love note with a waterproof Sharpie. Something as simple as your phone number would be perfect. Imagine his surprise upon discovering it when showering. My ex did this for Valentine's Day. And if you're not sexually active (Good for you!), write the note on the sealed waterproof plastic wrapper of a mint; something like, "Eat this and be ready to be kissed." Or simply write the note on something waterproof like wax paper.

Make the soap fancy by swirling in food coloring when it's thick. That'll give it a marble effect. You can even write in a message. When the soap solidifies, you can poke a hole in the corner and tie a ribbon or rope through it for hanging (Soap-on-a-Rope was popular in the 70's). That way, he can distinguish his special soap from the family soap (if you use the condom idea you surely don't want his family discovering the special surprise!). Remember that all the surprises are for him only, so the soap should only be for his use.

Finally, find or make a fancy box for the soaps. Wrap each soap in tissue paper before packaging. Since your boyfriend is a heterosexual male, make sure to use fragrances and colors that won't threaten his masculinity. If he's a sports fan, you can make nice sports wrapping by photocopying or printing a collage of images found on the web. Use this printout for wrapping. Heck, you can use any images, i.e. Star Wars, not just sports (09/24/2010)

By bryguyf69

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

Donate $18 in his name to a charity. That will help others and make you both feel good! (09/26/2010)

By PainterLee

September 24, 2010 Flag

I want to make my boyfriend's birthday very special and romantic since this is his first birthday with me. He is turning 24.

August 25, 2010 Flag

I am 16 and my boyfriend is turning 17 next week. I have about $20 to spend, but I really want to get him something great. Any suggestions?

July 17, 2010 Flag

My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 months. We have known each other for 3 years and were best friends.

May 19, 2010 Flag

My boyfriend and I have been dating for eight months and I was wondering what an appropriate gift would be for his 34st birthday?

April 11, 2010 Flag

I need some innovative ideas for a gift on my boyfriend's birthday.

January 12, 2010 Flag

My boyfriend's birthday is coming up soon. I need to get him the greatest gift ever. He is turning 23. I want to get something unique and very nice for him to always treasure. Any ideas?

December 2, 2009 Flag

I would like some ideas for a birthday present for my boyfriend.

November 2, 2009 Flag

I just started dating this guy 3 weeks ago. His birthday is October 8 and he is turning 22. I want to get him something really amazing. Any ideas?

September 7, 2009 Flag

My boy friend is turning 19 on July 28th and I don't know what to get him at all. My budget is only about $20. He is an outdoor boy. He is not much into cologne and jewelery and that kinda stuff.

July 23, 2009 Flag

My boyfriend"s birthday is next Saturday and I have no clue what to get him. My money is limited. Some ideas would be great.

June 11, 2009 Flag

It's my boyfriend's birthday next month and I'm not quite sure what to get him.

June 2, 2009 Flag

I'm 13 and I don't know what to get my boyfriend for his birthday! Help!

Woman giving her boyfriend a gift.
Birthday Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Holidays and Parties Gifts BirthdayApril 7, 2011
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
boyfriend and girlfriend
Gift Ideas for Boyfriend's 19th Birthday
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
🎉
🎄