Dryer Sheets for Purse Odors

If I go to a thrift store or garage sale, I love to look at purses, lol, and so when I find what I like I purchase it take it home. Then I find the fabric softener sheets that you can buy at any store for your drying clothes in the drawer and cut them into a few strips and put a strip into each zipper pocket or compartment. I leave it in there for a day or two depending on odor and the next time you check it will help the odor incredibly! Then toss the sheet in the trash and it will help that odor too! Awesome huh? Thanks for reading and considering maybe trying it too:-)

By Sue from Goshen, IN

Better Living Frugal Living TipsDecember 2, 2008
foil ball
Alternatives To Dryer Sheets
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Cutting dryer sheets in half.
Saving Money on Dryer Sheets
Dryer Sheets
Are Dryer Sheets Safe for Birds?
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 22, 2016 at 7:35:53 AM on 10.0.1.140 in 919 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.