Home Remedy for Cellulite

I am looking for home remedies for cellulite.

By Chiquitica from Gadsde, AL

Do you ever watch the tv program called THE DOCTORS? Well there is a Dr. on the panel who is a plastic surgeon & one day he talked about cellulite. He said that there is nothing you can do about cellulite as far as taking pills, creams, exercises, etc. He said the only thing to help cellulite is to have surgery. They literally remove the excess fat. Hope this helps.

Kidena is right about completley removing it. But you can reduce it by using firming lotions- I use nivea with Q10. Also invest in a good natural bristle brush and in the shower brush the areas with cellulite in a circular and upwards motion. I always notice a difference!

There is never just one way to get rid of something like that. I've seen that show, and I've seen them proved wrong too!

Hi Chiquitica, it is common to have cellulite. I would recommend you to massage the areas that you wish to remove those cellulite constantly. You want to apply creams to make the massage easier and more efficient. I personally recommend you to use natrim organic slimming creams. it works great and most importantly it makes from natural food. amazing stuff. Remember to massage in circular upwards motions it will help you a lot. Good luck.

Getting Rid of Cellulite
Getting Rid of Cellulite
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care AdviceApril 2, 2009
Remedies for Static Hair
Remedies for Static Hair
Smelly Hands
Remedy for Smelly Hands
Beautiful woman with frizzy hair looking at her comb, with a pained expression
Remedies for Frizzy Hair