Howlie and Lilly (Bassett Hounds)

This is Howlie and her sister, Lilly. They are 22 months old Basset Hounds. I received Howlie in December of 2007 at six weeks old. I received Lilly when she was 6 months old in June of 2008. I got both of them from my son. He has the Mama and Daddy and their other sister.

They both love to go camping and hiking on the trails to sniff out other animals and see the deer roaming around. They are so lovable and the best companion a person could have. The picture I'm sending was taken in August on a hiking trail while camping.

By Rita from Weatherford,TX.

I love Bassett Hounds. Yours are very cute.

What Beautiful Basset Hounds! I hope that you have many long and happy years together.

Nice pic! Double cuties. They sound like fun and great that they get to go camping!

Basset Hound
Basset Hound Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsOctober 28, 2009