Tia (Domestic Shorthair)

Tia is an 8 year old short hair domestic feline. When my husband and I got married we decided to adopt a kitten from the Humane Society. We went looking for a kitten, but my husband kept going back to Tia and saying, "Isn't she cute?" I kept going back to the kittens cage and he kept drawing me back to Tia. It was then I realized she was the one for us. We love her so much.

She loves to jump over her older sister, not a favorite with her older sister. LOL. She loves boxes to jump in and the cat dancer is her favorite toy.

She is loving and friendly and as soon as you start to knit she is right there on your lap. I think she wants to learn to knit but I don't know how to teach the four paw method.

By Gail from Toronto, Ontario Canada

Hi Gail, could you tell me what a 'cat dancer' is please? You mentioned it in your article and I haven't heard of it.

Thank you, Deb from Australia

Love Tia's story and Bless your hubby's heart for being persistent ;-) Tia looks like a doll :-)

Oh. She looks just like my Harley, a male, he is so smart and sophisticated. Great picture. Deby

God Bless you both for adopting an older cat. I would also like to know what a "cat dancer" toy is. Hope you let us know.

A cat dancer is a few pieces of rolled heavy paper on the end of a stiff wire. The cats can't see the wire only the paper zig zagging all over like a flying bug they'd like to catch. Always a favorite with cats!

Gray and white domestic shorthaired cat.
Domestic Shorthair Cat Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJanuary 24, 2010
Exotic Shorthair Kitten
Exotic Shorthair - Breed Information and Photos
cat in a flower pot
Keeping Animals Out of Flowerpots
German Shorthair Pointer
German Shorthair Pointer Breed Information and Photos
British Shorthair
British Shorthair - Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄