Autumn (Shetland Sheepdog)

contest winner icon

Autumn was born on August 19th, 2008. She is a Shetland Sheepdog. I found a breeder with a litter of Shelties that were ready to go on my daughter's 4th birthday. There were 6 of them to choose from, and it was quite difficult! Autumn was the smallest and loved playing with my daughter, so she was the one! She loves grabbing our Shih Tzu, Shelby, by the tail and running around the house with her (it is the only way she can keep up!). Autumn is extra special for me. We brought her home on the one year anniversary of the passing of our former Sheltie, Pearl. As Autumn grows, she looks more and more like Pearl every day. I like to think that she sent this little angel to me. By Stacey from Dorr, MI

That's the most adorable little puppy I have ever seen!

I wish you and your family every happiness and thank you for sharing your story with us.

Monique

Very cute puppy!

What a sweet story. I got tears from reading it. Autumn is adorable. I am sure Pearl sent this precious angel to you. Enjoy her!!!

Sorry this posted twice by accident!

Oh, that brings back memories when my Spencer was a puppy....such a cutie. Here is mine now. He has a thyroid condition so if overweight and has hip displaysia. You cannot see it in the pic but he has one brown eye and one blue eye.

She is beautiful.

She is a beauty! Thanks for sharing Autumn with us and God bless you.

How beautiful she is ! I know she was sent to you by Pearl and she will grow up with your daughter. Thank you for sharing your story, so very heartwarming.

Shetland Sheepdog
Shetland Sheepdog Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJanuary 19, 2009
beautiful colorful fall maple leaves
Photos of Fall Leaves
Spooky Halloween Ghosts Outside
Outdoor Halloween Decorations
Autumn Banner
Making an Autumn Banner
Autumn Leaves Jar Candle Holder
Making an Autumn Leaves Jar Candle Holder
🎄