Maytag Washer Error Codes

Your washer has stopped working and is flashing a code on the display. This is a guide about Maytag washer error codes.

September 4, 2016 Flag

My Maytag front load washer will not start. It flashes the letter "F" then the number "11".

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

my maytag washer runs fine, untilit gets to the spin cycle. when it get to the spin cycle it flashes f9 or e1

February 11, 2016 Flag

I have a Maytag Maxima steam x front load washer. I have had to call a repair tech once and it cost $200. In mid cycle it throws e01 and f08 codes, the door will not unlock and there is no power. It just did it again a week after repair. Here is my tip. I kept unplugging the power cord and plugging it back in over and over for about 15 minutes, continuously. It finally unlocked and reset itself. I wish I had tried this to begin with. Just don't give up, keep messing with it until it catches.

Was your motor still on. Mine is but door don't open and it will not reset

September 26, 2016 Flag

The error code F21 is displayed on my Maytag front load washer. How can I fix it?

How to fix it lost my book

February 16, 2015 Flag

What is error code F20?

By Nancy T.

Best Answer

You can try a search yourself or the actual Maytag explanation site:

http://www.maytag.com/product-help/ ... -f20-or-fh-front-load-washer/PH5130/

December 4, 2013 Flag

I have a Maytag front load washer, model MFW9600SQO. The F02 and SUD codes show up during washing even though I have done the following: Replaced water pump and strainer. Cleaned out behind the door gasket, cleaned out ball on top of drain at the bottom of the washer. Inspected hose from pump to drain pipe for blockage and found none. Identified that water is flowing into and out of washer. I have unplugged the washer overnight. I have run machine without soap 3-4 times.

I can get it to run, but get the FO2 and SUD code towards the end of wash cycle. If I press the off button once and start button twice I can get it to continue to run, but this has to be repeated every 3 minutes or so until the was is done. What do I do now?

By William B.

Best Answer

I copied this answer from a website called fixya.com. Hope this helps.

If it's not draining properly and shows this F02 Code there may be a simple solution. Take the bottom front panel off (it has 3 screws.) There will be an off white circular plastic thing there. Resembles the top to a cannister. Twist it off. There will be a good bit of water if it hasn't drained properly. I put a cookie sheet under it to catch most of the water. Once you completely unscrew the top off hopefully your problem will be right there. Unbelievable... we found 2 socks, a glove, a bead, coins and don't ask me but there was a nail in there as well. I was so happy that we didn't need to pay a repair man.

February 27, 2014 Flag

My Maytag Neptune washer is throwing an error code d4. Help?

By Teri from Elyria, OH

Best Answer

Your manual should explain all the error codes. I really got a scare the first time I got an error code on my brand new sewing machine. I looked it up and found out my bottom thread was tangled. I hope yours is that simple. Mine turned out to be Code Red Operator Silliness. Hope yours is too.

February 14, 2014 Flag

I have a Maytag Neptune washer. I was washing a small load when the unit stopped with a code ND. There is dirty water in drum. It won't spin or drain.

By John

Best Answer

The User Guide for my Neptune washer suggests checking for a kinked drain hose or a plugged stand pipe if you get error code ND. If you still have problems you could call their customer service line at 1-888-462-9824.

April 22, 2015 Flag

The code OE comes up. What does it mean?

By Pamela B

I have an lg washer and OE means either a clogged or pinched drain hose.

January 2, 2015 Flag

I have a Maytag Bravo 400 quiet series washer. I am getting the code "DL" and it won't start.

By Dolly D from TX

You can find the code description in your product manual or on the Maytag website.

September 23, 2014 Flag

It looks like my front loading Maytag will not go into the wash cycle and displays an error code F30. I have been unable to locate its meaning. Anyone know?

By James

From what I have seen on the net, it sounds as though your machine is having a dispenser issue. It could be that the dispenser motor is not working properly. You might try researching how to fix that. Hope this helps.

September 28, 2013 Flag

I am getting the code 5D on my top load washing machine model # mvw8450wq1.

By Linda

Here is the customer service line for Maytag

http://www.maytag.com/contact-us/

March 1, 2014 Flag

My Maytag Neptune washer is flashing an error code that looks like an upside down "F" and an "E". It won't run. Any help?

By James F.

Did you find out what it meant? I am having the same issue with mine. It's not in the manual nor did Maytag know when I called them.

March 30, 2015 Flag

The washer was not used for 2 months. Now every load gives ol code. It is not overloaded. I even get the code if my washer is empty.

By Ib

You do not provide to washer manufacturer make so not sure of the OL code. May mean something is stuck in the works somewhere, a drag on the drive, or the control board is failing. Need a technician to take the washer apart to find the problem.

Load More
Home and Garden Repair Appliances Clothing WashersMarch 28, 2013
Whirlpool Washer
Whirlpool Washer Error Codes
A bed in a bedroom.
Electric Blanket Error Codes
Codes on Food Packaging
Codes on Food Packaging
Bread Machine
Bread Machine Error Codes
🎉
🎄