Halloween Laundry Basket Costume

You will need a large white bedsheet. Cut out a hole in sheet to fit over your head. Try to center the hole in the middle of length of sheet. You will need a round plastic clothes basket with most of bottom cut out to fit over your head and rest on your shoulders.

You will need assorted empty laundry containers such as detergent and fabric softener both liquid and powder and sheet boxes. Use yarn or string to attach items to sheet. I used safety pins to pin the string onto the sheet in random pattern. Use assorted clothing items such as socks, bras, undies, PJ's etc to drape over top of basket and hang onto sheet. The funnier the better.

Everyone loved my costume at the costume party we attended!

By Annette

I must say, this is a very original costume. I'm sure every housewife will relate.

Woman Dressed in Witch Halloween Costume
Halloween Costume Ideas for Adults
Crafts Halloween CostumesOctober 13, 2009
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Phantom Of The Opera Costume
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Making a Batgirl Costume
Girl Dressed as a Nurse
Making a Nurse Costume
🎉
🎄