Taper Candle Molds

I am looking for 1/2 inch taper candle molds. They must be 1/2 inch on the bottom, and can be any length. Thank you.

octoberbabye from Bradenton, FL

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

When I need them in such a small thickness, I generally hand dip them, and fit them to the size of the candle holder. For such a thin taper, a coffee can would do fine for the dipping... it would make about a 6" long candle. When I can I look for very long tins, and if they are good and sealed can dip as long as 10" candles.

Crafts Candle MakingAugust 13, 2007
Making Chocolate Bunny
Creating Candy With Molds
A pot with food stuck to the lid.
Preventing Food from Sticking
Jello with watermellon
Recipes Using Jello
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 12:54:38 PM on 10.0.1.155 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.