Bubba's Birthday Tablescape

My husband's 61st birthday (his nickname is Bubba) was in July and I wanted to decorate the table for the occasion.

I began with covering the dining room table with a white lace tablecloth; with an overlay of a red checked tablecloth, a round blue glass platter was placed in the center of the table; a lighthouse teapot was positioned; it has a cascade of artificial cherries in it with the teapot top ajar. A blue candle was placed nearby; I scattered red, white and blue stars around the blue platter plus Bazooka bubblegum; a small popcorn box tag holder held a tag with Happy Birthday Bubba on it; a Bubba Cola can held 3 watermelon slice candles; on a Coca-Cola plate I placed a 1957 model Chevrolet; I opened the doors and the hood on the car. The salt and pepper shaker and toothpick holder were placed on an oval blue bowl; I placed 3 strawberry candles to give it a festive effect.

On the breakfast bar near the dining room table I had a patriotic ice cream bouquet, a vintage Charlie Brown glass and a Coca-Cola plate with Bazooka bubblegum on it.

It was a fun-filled day for my husband and family.

By WandaJo from TN

What a great theme and ideas. And you now have a great picture for the memory books.

Thank you for sharing.

Birthday Party Centerpiece
Birthday Party Centerpiece Ideas
Crafts Party DecorationsAugust 22, 2007
A slice of birthday cake with a half candle.
Celebrating a Half Birthday
Glowing fish lantern centerpiece.
Making a Fishing Theme Centerpiece
ribbon and balloon hair clip
Making a Birthday Hair Clip
75th Birthday
75th Birthday Party Centerpiece Ideas
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 10:52:55 PM on 10.0.2.237 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.