Odor in the Drying Machine

I don't know how it happened but my drying machine just started smelling like dry cooking oil. When I smelled my clothes it made me want to throw up! Does anyone know how to remove this terrible smell? Thanks in advance.

Answers

I don't know if this will solve your problem but it's worth a try. My dryer smelled as if I had burned cheese inside. My husband took off the back of the dryer and discovered lint that the moisture of the dryer had caused to cake along the inside. This is a real fire hazard as well as a smelly problem! Hope this helps solve your problem.