Temporary Border In The Bathroom - Categories:

BathroomDecorating

Temporary Border In The Bathroom

When decorating my daughters' bathroom in ducks and daisies, I didn't want to use a border in case I wanted to change it when they got older, so I painted the walls a light sky blue and then used the foamy paper to cut out large hand drawn daisies (just five petals or so).

Then I used the yellow sticky foamy paper to cut out circles that would be the middle of the daisy. I stapled the white daisies about 4 inches down from the ceiling and a few inches apart and then put the sticky yellow circle over the staple mark.

I created my own border. Very cute and three dimensional because they somewhat stand off the wall. And very inexpensive and you can change this to fit about any theme!

By Jennifer C.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating BathroomJanuary 17, 2005
Inexpensive Couch
Inexpensive Furnishings for a Temporary Apartment
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Temporary Tattoo
Making Temporary Tattoos
Border Collie
Border Collie Breed Information and Photos
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 18, 2016 at 5:25:33 PM on 10.0.2.204 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.