Use Credit Cards for Cleaning

I keep outdated credit cards or other laminated cards at my kitchen sink. Whenever I have something which sticks on the bottom of the Teflon pan and does not come off easily, I use the old laminated card. It does not scratch the Teflon and in most cases cleans the pan like a charm.

By Bellevillelady from Belleville, Ontario, Canada

I also live in Belleville, Ontario, Canada. Those little gems also work great in a pinch for scrapping a light frost off your car windshield in the mornings. Nice to a neighbour is using this wonderful site.

Hmm. I need something a little bigger than a credit card. I use a non-stick spatula instead.

I love this idea. Now if i can just remember to do it! HA.

Darlene, St. Louis, MO

They also work great for scraping bread dough and flour off of your counter after kneading bread. For bread dough I use it like a ice scraper and for the flour I use it to push all the flour into a pile. It's much tidier than wiping all that flour off with a wet dishcloth.

I have a pile of them I save and use them to spread paint or glue in my arts and crafts! And have also used to scrape candle wax that dripped on table!

Creative Cleaning Tools
Creative Cleaning Tools
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsJune 15, 2009
A stack of credit cards.
Cleaning Uses for Old Credit Cards
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards
A stack of credit cards.
Cleaning Uses for Old Credit Cards
Credit Report on Table
Raising Your Credit Score
🎄