Student Uses for WD-40
I truly trust in WD-40. Here's some good examples of what students can use it for.
- Remove leftover adhesive from new binders, backpacks and other accessories
- Lubricate chains on bicycles
- Clean and shine lockers
- Penetrate stuck bolts on skateboard trucks
- Help remove gum from hallways and classroom floors
- Stop squeaks on and lubricate folding parts of scooters
By Lisa T.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 17, 2017 at 12:20:55 PM on 10.0.2.68 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us