Student Uses for WD-40
I truly trust in WD-40. Here's some good examples of what students can use it for.
- Remove leftover adhesive from new binders, backpacks and other accessories
- Lubricate chains on bicycles
- Clean and shine lockers
- Penetrate stuck bolts on skateboard trucks
- Help remove gum from hallways and classroom floors
- Stop squeaks on and lubricate folding parts of scooters
By Lisa T.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 27, 2016 at 8:26:11 PM on 10.0.2.200 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us