Student Uses for WD-40
I truly trust in WD-40. Here's some good examples of what students can use it for.
- Remove leftover adhesive from new binders, backpacks and other accessories
- Lubricate chains on bicycles
- Clean and shine lockers
- Penetrate stuck bolts on skateboard trucks
- Help remove gum from hallways and classroom floors
- Stop squeaks on and lubricate folding parts of scooters
By Lisa T.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 23, 2017 at 1:01:27 PM on 10.0.1.80 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us