How to Tell if Your Pet is Sick
Here are some tips to tell if your pet is sick.
- unexplained or sudden weight loss
- significant loss of appetite or increased appetite
- pawing at ears or shaking head
- lumps on body
- significant fur loss (not just shedding, which is normal)
- dull, patchy coat
- persistent sneezing or coughing
- abnormal discharge from the eyes or nose
- stiffness or weakness in any joints; pet moves with difficulty
- straining to urinate or defecate
Inability to urinate is an emergency, get your pet to the vet immediately!
September 8, 20160 found this helpful
What could be wrong
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 25, 2016 at 10:13:44 AM on 10.0.0.112 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us