Snoopy Kids and Christmas Presents

If you have snoopy kids (or husband) who search and find the Christmas presents you've bought, wrap and code them i.e. a number, letter, color or symbol for each family member. Then store the whole lot over at a neighbor's house. You do the same for her!

By Linda from Vista, CA

I coded my gifts with each kids gift was wrapped in the same come Christmas ...they were told all red paper was Suzy and green was Billy...they never knew..till that day..

I found the best thing to do is to wrap gifts the day you buy, including the gift tag, then pack in a packing box and put in the loft/attic/storage space (the kids can't get up there!)

I remember when I was a child we had an inside oil tank and my mother would hide gifts in that room then tell us something was wrong with the tank and not to go into that room.....believe it or not we never did,we believed her, she also used the space behind her bedroom dresser and closet because us kids were not allowed in my parents bedroom.

Merry Christmas

i have to kids and i just moved here i have no money to give my kids a christmas that they should have if you can help it would be appreciated thanks my address is

10515 mills tower drive apt.56 rancho cordova, california, 95670 message # 916 308 1206

anything will help i have a 3 year old and a 1 year old boys

I knew someone who used stored luggage for storing presents. Instead of numbering presents you could use a different rubberstamp for each child. I use blank filecards folded in half and stamped for tags.

Santa and his bag whispering hush.
Keeping Christmas Gifts a Secret
Holidays and Parties Christmas ParentingDecember 6, 2005
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
A woman carrying Christmas gifts.
Saving Money on Christmas Presents
Milk Jug Snoopy
Milk Jug Snoopy Craft