Overstock.com Free Necklace

If you go to www.overstock.com and sign up for their "O Mail", you will get a coupon for a free freshwater necklace - only $2.95 for shipping.

By pamphyila from Los Angeles, CA

Thanks for the tip! I just went in and signed up and my shipping was only $1.00!

It's not free if you have to pay shipping. Free means free, you don't pay any thing so the neckless isn't free. It was $1.00.

I hate it when they say free and then there's a charge I don't care if the charge is just a penny You're still having to give them your credit card #. In my books thats False Advertising on their part. Most of the time anymore when it says Free, I never even look.

I am cleaning up some fraud my my phone bill TODAY, and to give out a debit or credit card for this is not worth the potential risk of ID theft.

My issue: someone went online, used my name/address/phone, ordered freebies etc, used a fake email address, security names, birthdates were not ours, yet I got slammed for $23 handling fee. The 3rd party payer came into play and they sent it to my carrier I use.

Enough said on protecting my security.

I agree idenity theft is a real problem. We just went through that also with a bank employee stealing information. However, Just in defence of Overstock. They aren't heard of very much around where I live but they are a relible company. We have done business with them for many years and use our card. We have never had a problem there. Their prices are unreal. I ordered a ring for my husband for Christmas from there. I paid $$395.00. When it came in I took it to my jeweler to have it appraised. She appraised it at $18.000. Now That's a deal !I paid it all off the next few weeks and had no problems.

Consumer Advice Coupons JewelrySeptember 21, 2007
Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
Making a Washer Lariat Necklace
Making a Washer Lariat Necklace
Getting Knots Out of a Gold Chain
Getting Knots Out of a Gold Chain
Young woman using computer
Finding Free WiFi Connections
🎉
🎄