Dottie (Rat Terrier)

Dottie is a 5 year old Rat Terrier. We adopted Dottie from a pet rescue almost 3 years ago. She was a stray from another town. Dottie loves to play with her toys and loves to run outside. She loves rabbits, snakes and squirrels to hunt. Dottie has been a great addition to our family.

She was "my dog" but now she is daddy's girl. She loves my husband so much - she can hear his car coming up the road 1/2 mile away. Dottie stands on her back legs and begs when she wants you to hold her, scratch her or feed her. I am going to find her a tutu because that would be the most fitting outfit for her.

By Natalie

Dottie (Rat Terrier)

Photos Pets DogsJune 3, 2010
Pack rat collection
Organizing Tips for a Pack Rat
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Yorkshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos