WindowsCleaning

Cleaning Windows

Ever wonder how window washers get those skyscrapers so clean and shiny? My son used to be a window washer, here is how they do it! Take a bucket of warm water, add JOY dish soap (only use Joy), and a drop of ammonia if the weather is cold. Apply then squeegee off. Great for windows, mirrors, and bathtub tiles!

Source: My son, now the plumber!

By Jodi from Aurora, CO

To clean windows & mirrors, I use a bit of dishwashing soap (whatever I happen to be using at the time - I've never used Joy) and vinegar mixed in a pail of hot water. I've been using this for years and have always been happy with the result. I use the same mixture (with just warm water) for cleaning my china and crystal, and it makes them really sparkle.

Hmmmm, I wonder what is in Joy in particular to make them shiny. More ammonia perhaps?