Dill Pickles for Diabetics

This is a neat little trick for use with diabetics. I have tested this trick on my Dad, my Mom and 3 different boyfriends over the years. My sister and her boyfriend always had high sugar. I came up with a plan. Pickles are cured in vinegar.

Vinegar is on the opposite end of the line of candy and things. I have found that when a person's sugar is high, if they eat one of those whole big dill pickles, their blood sugar will come down close to normal. Wait about 30 minutes and test again. You will be surprised at how much this will work!

Give it a try and then post your success story!

By gotaspellonyou2 from Lebanon, ME

Editor's Note: Be sure to talk to your doctor regarding any treatment for your condition.

Comment

Making Homemade Pickles
Making Homemade Pickles
Dill Pickles
Recipes Using Pickles
Dill Pickle on White Background
Dill Pickle Recipes
Sunshine Dill Pickles
Making Sunshine Dill Pickles
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 24, 2016 at 8:10:45 AM on 10.0.2.134 in 339 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.