Gift ideas For Goddaughter's Confirmation

My goddaughter is having her confirmation in November. I was wondering if anybody has some good gift ideas? I want to give her something meaningful. Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Kelly from Pennsylvania

Our confirmation class did a "friends in Faith" and the friend answered several questions in letter form

These were very meaningful as you mentor a new believer

When/whydid you accept fatih

Answered prayers

Most meaningful scriptures

Reminisce about your own confirmation

A silver charm, engraved is a nice keepsake or a

a bible engraved with her name

How about a Nativity Set. They come in all sizes and prices. Some are quite appropiate for young girls to enjoy now, and take to their first apartment. I gave one for confirmation that was like a shadow box that hung on the wall. In the shape of a stable, with three shelves and 12 carved figurines.

Not a Bible, her parents will want to give her a first Bible, but there is a large body of literature for young people in the faith. Also Christian music. So how about a trip with you to a Christian bookstore?

I am making my confirmation and I wouldn't like any of those. Jewelry is the best personalized? Or a charm for a bracelet. Money always works.

Holidays and Parties Gifts AdviceOctober 8, 2007
A man giving a gift to his wife.
Gift Ideas for Your Wife
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Easter Gift Box With Chocolate Eggs Inside
Easter Gift Ideas
Gift Card Holder Crafts
Gift Card Holder Crafts