Browsing: Freeride.com Reviews

Is Freeride.com Legitimate?

Freeride.com seems to be in business again. They have several ways to earn tokens to redeem gift certificates.

You can shop at their stores and click on a couple of different links to earn points. Clicking on Ifilm.com 20 times will earn you 125 tokens and clicking on Yahoo hot jobs 200 times will earn you 1000 tokens. All gift certificates will cost you 11,500 tokens.

My problem is that my tokens earned are showing as pending, where I can't redeem them. I've e-mailed Freeride.com a number of times with no response.

Has any had any experience with Freeride.com recently? Is it worth my time & effort? Will I ever get to redeem my tokens? Thanks.

Is Freeride.com back in business? Are they legitimate?

Brenda

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Well, they seemed to be back and for real for awhile, but for the last week I've been unable to login. Trying to login, it just returns me to the login page. Freeride will not respond to emails...funny how this happens right when I get enough points to redeem for a reward.

I have had the same problem. For what it's worth, Freeride.com was a great site a few years ago, and I earned a ton of gift certificates. Since it's been back up, though, points are MUCH harder to earn and even more difficult to redeem.

Freeride.com Reviews
Freeride.com Reviews
Man Working at Home
Rural Work at Home Ideas
A donation can with cash in it.
Avoiding Charity Fraud
A woman working from home.
Finding Legitimate Work From Home Jobs
Laptop Computer
Finding Free Laptops for Students
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 21, 2016 at 7:55:03 AM on 10.0.1.174 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.