Is Legitimate? seems to be in business again. They have several ways to earn tokens to redeem gift certificates.

You can shop at their stores and click on a couple of different links to earn points. Clicking on 20 times will earn you 125 tokens and clicking on Yahoo hot jobs 200 times will earn you 1000 tokens. All gift certificates will cost you 11,500 tokens.

My problem is that my tokens earned are showing as pending, where I can't redeem them. I've e-mailed a number of times with no response.

Has any had any experience with recently? Is it worth my time & effort? Will I ever get to redeem my tokens? Thanks.

Is back in business? Are they legitimate?

Well, they seemed to be back and for real for awhile, but for the last week I've been unable to login. Trying to login, it just returns me to the login page. Freeride will not respond to emails...funny how this happens right when I get enough points to redeem for a reward.

I have had the same problem. For what it's worth, was a great site a few years ago, and I earned a ton of gift certificates. Since it's been back up, though, points are MUCH harder to earn and even more difficult to redeem.

In This Article Reviews Reviews
Man Working at Home
Rural Work at Home Ideas
A donation can with cash in it.
Avoiding Charity Fraud
A woman working from home.
Finding Legitimate Work From Home Jobs
Laptop Computer
Finding Free Laptops for Students