Pugsley (Pekingese)

Pugsley is a 10 year old pekingese. My sister-in-law gave him to us 4 years ago. He likes to play ball with kids. He is very good with children and funny.

By Beth from Ft. Blackmore, VA

Pugsley is so cute! I wanna hold him and play with him too. He's a very handsome little guy.

Pugsley is adorable! I had a red peke many years ago, named Emp, and I adored him. His registered name was Emperor Peketoo (he was my second peke). I found the first one at a campsite - somebody had gone off and left him and he was covered with fleas ans sores. I named him Pekey - not very imaginative, I know! Ha! Pekes are so loveable and such fun to watch. Give Pugsley a big hug and kiss for me and God bless you.

His lil face is kissable! He looks like a fun guy.

Pekingese in the grass.
Pekingese Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesApril 21, 2009
🎄
🍂