Caddy for Homework and Tools

To control all the essentials of homework, I bought a box that holds hanging file folders (make it a cute one). I then put tabs for each of my children so I could hold spelling tests, sight words and other papers that we use year round.

I also had a folder for the school calender and one for school rules. in the back, I had a folder with a large ziplock bag that held scissors, glue, pencils and pencil sharpeners. I also put in a folder with some fun stickers for encouragement when the boys did well. I should put in some M and M's so that I can reward them (and me) for doing so well at homework.

You could also use last years accordion folder if you couldn't find an inexpensive hanging file box. This makes homework much easier and faster because you aren't trying to find all your supplies.

By Kayla from Kuna, Idaho

child doing homework
Getting Your Children to Do Homework
Parenting School SuppliesOctober 10, 2007
A photo of rusty pliers.
Removing Rust from Metal Tools
Chairback Caddy
Making a Chair Caddy
Trowel and Garden Gloves
Buying Garden Tools
Garden Tools in Basket
Maintaining Garden Tools
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 20, 2016 at 4:19:43 PM on in 942 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.