Growing and Propagating Peperomia

I have a Peperomia Golden Gate house plant. It has grown to over a foot tall. I have to prop the top off, because it falls over from being so heavy. Is there a way to cut the top off and get a start off it?

By sisterhazel from Mt. Vernon, MO

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Gosh, it has been years since I had one of those plants. I remember you can just pinch them back, pinch off and propgate to new soil. Having gangly plants is not healthy. They all need to be pinched and poked and prodded, as we all do. Like going without a hair trimming for a length of time.

Home and Garden Gardening House PlantsJune 10, 2010
Propagating Perennials
Propagating Perennials
Wine grapes growing.
Propagating Grape Vines from Cuttings
raspberry plant
Propagating Plants by Layering
Propagating Hydrangeas
Propagating Hydrangeas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 1:29:19 PM on 10.0.1.21 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.