How Do I Grow Cilantro?

How do I care for and grow the herb, cilantro?

By Billy from Shepherdsville, KY

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I grew some last year for the first time, was very easy. I started seeds indoors in the middle of May. I'm in Zone 5. Trans planted to hanging baskets and hung in different areas that I rotated. Kept well watered and grew well into frost. Was nice to come out and pinch off what I needed to cook with.

Good Luck!

Home and Garden Gardening HerbsMarch 23, 2011
Homemade Salsa
Salsa Recipes Without Cilantro
Cutting Cilantro
Recipes Using Cilantro
Growing Coriander
Growing Coriander (Cilantro)
dried cilantro
Drying Cilantro
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 1:31:38 PM on 10.0.1.155 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.