Repairing Mirrored Cabinet Doors

The mirrored doors on my medicine cabinet in the bathroom are beginning to lose the mirror on the edges of the beveled doors and are looking rather worn. I would like to be able to fix them if I can as I haven't been able to find anything I like as much.

It's a triple mirror with the middle recessed and two smaller width mirrored doors on each side for storage. We bought it at Home Depot about eight or nine years ago. They have never had anything like it again although we continue to look every time we're there.

Kathryn from Virginia

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Best Answer

Try glass shops listed in the yellow pages. They usually can replace the mirror or come close to what you now have.

Home and Garden Repair Home MiscellaneousFebruary 4, 2009
Cabinet Door
Keeping Cabinet Doors From Slamming Shut
Filling Holes in Cabinet Doors
Filling Holes in Cabinet Doors
Bungalow style kitchen cabinet with glass paned doors.
Cleaning Glass Doors on Wood Furniture
mirrored closets
Affixing Fabric to Mirrored Closet Doors
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 1:32:04 PM on 10.0.0.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.