Buying a Wedding Ring With Bad Credit

A bad credit history can interfere with many aspects of your life. This is a guide about buying a wedding ring with bad credit.

I want to propose to my girlfriend but I don't have the money to buy a ring right this moment, so are there any sites out there that you can buy now and pay later without good credit? and you can receive the ring before you get finish paying it off!

Allan

Answer Was this helpful? 1
Best Answer

I disagree that you have to have good credit before you can get married! While you definitely need to discuss your bad credit before the big day, so there are no surprises, marriage really is about love - not money. When my husband proposed to me, he didn't have enough money for a ring, so he asked in our families if there was a family ring he could have. My ring has green tourmanline instead of diamonds. This is perfect because green is our favorite color, and we don't want to see ourselves as every other couple.

Best Answer

Why not go to a pawn shop? They have some beautiful rings and don't cost that much.

Best Answer

Try ICE.com they have month to month payment plans and pretty cheap prices. There are no credit checks and all you need is a credit card (I have bad credit too so I used a prepaid Visa card. You can get them at Walmart or Walgreens for like 5 bucks+ the amount you put on the credit card). Plus around Valentine's Day Ice.com drops all their monthly payments to under 100.00 a month. Hope I helped!

Best Answer

Some places do a layaway plan. Pick the ring, put down the deposit, then pay it off before the date.

Check out my web page called www.indianheadinsider.com and go to the discounted deals page under jewerly there is one company that will allow for incriment payments thus making it more affordable. Also how about moissanite, (I hope I spelled it right) looks like a diamond at 1/4 the cost. Even jewelers have a hard time telling it apart from a "real" diamond. I hope this helps! Ranae from Wisconsin

DON'T DO IT !

Go to Robbins Brothers they will work with you

Don't listen to people about not being ready for marriage if you don't have the money for a ring. If you wait till the day you have no money problem or are rich...well, you probably will never get married. If you love each other and want to spend your life together, finance or look on eBay or pawn shops for something your girl will like. Not everyone can afford the big name jewelers and most girls will love it no matter what - it is what it represents that matters! Hope that helps you!

We never purchased an engagement ring for me, and our wedding bands are just a Black Hills silver leaf band. Material possessions are nothing, just enjoy your love and she should understand the situation.

Most people are saying to go to a pawn shop to get a wedding ring. Why would you do that? Most people that put their wedding rings in the pawn shop have had a marriage that failed. Why have that bad luck follow you in your marriage?