- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef or turkey
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- garlic powder, to taste
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 can tomato sauce (8oz.)
- 1 can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 can hominy, drained
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 envelope dry ranch dressing mix
Brown turkey with onion and green pepper in large saucepan, stirring until crumbly. Add garlic powder; drain. Combine turkey mixture and remaining ingredients in kettle; mix well. Bring to a boil. Simmer 30 minutes.
By Robin from Washington, IA
May 29, 20100 found this helpful
Sounds really good.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 24, 2016 at 2:11:37 PM on 10.0.2.107 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us