Gigi (Chihuahua)

Gigi is a one and a half year old Chihuahua. My husband got her for me for Christmas, 2007. She loves to chase the rooster, carry an egg to the house and eat it raw, play with her stuffed animals, and play with the cats.

My husband bought her specifically, because I wanted another chihuahua, after growing up with one. Mandy, the first one, was my "mom's dog" (they are very loyal to the parents) and my mom died when I was 16. I took care of Mandy and loved her with all my heart. She died four years later at 16 years old.

By Julie from Mt. Pleasant, NC

Gigi is gorgeous! I love Chihuahuas, they are the greatest dogs in the world. I wanted a Chi so badly as a child, but my parents (correctly) wouldn't get me one until I was 12. I haven't been without a Chi since tho. Right now I have 3. May you and Gigi have many long and happy years together.

Chihuahua Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsOctober 8, 2009
Chihuahua Mix Photos
Chihuahua Clothing Patterns
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 21, 2016 at 7:12:47 AM on in 939 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.