Electric Buffer That Can be Used on Laminate Floor

I have Armstrong laminate flooring. The only product recommended by the manufacturer is Orange-Glo Hardwood cleaner, to be used with the accompanying micro-fiber mop. Even when a small amount is used, I get so much drag with the mop, that this job is incredibly labor-intensive for me. Compounded by the fact that I have significant arthritis issues, I dread cleaning my floors.

I have shopped online and in stores for some sort of electric buffer that I could possibly use to shine my floors, but without success. I considered a floor-cleaning Roomba, but that can't, or shouldn't be used on laminates. In looking at other hints posted for laminates. Frequently I see where water is used in conjunction with some product. Armstrong's warranty is void if water is used on the floor in any way. I would just like to be able to use an electrical buffer to apply Orange-Glo and shine the floor. Does anyone know of such an appliance; preferably no more than $200?

Karen from Louisa , VA

I have had laminate flooring for years. I only clean mine with a wet Swiffer. You can use a Roomba,they are great. Why are you putting anything else on your floor?

Oreck makes a light buffer for flooring. It works great but is kind of expensive. They are around $500.00, but they are worth it. They have many more uses. You should check it out. It's best to go to a store if you have one near you, that way u can have them demonstrate it. Plus u can talk to them about finding a refurbished one.

Hey I just bought a bissell steam mop its great no chemicles just water and its steams the floor clean. I then lightly mist a bit of mopnglow and dry with a micro fiber dry cloth. My floors have never looked better I am much happier now :)

Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsOctober 15, 2007
Cleaning Laminate Flooring, Red dry mop cleaning laminate floors
Cleaning Laminate Flooring
dog on laminate flooring
Dog Afraid of Laminate Floor
Man Removing Wax From Laminate Flooring
Removing Wax From Laminate Flooring
laminate wood flooring
White Marks on Laminate Flooring
🎄