Putting a Stuffed Animal into a Balloon

I love making things homemade, I think they are more cherishable. I need help on how to stuff a balloon with a stuffed animal or toy truck. I have had a hard time finding a tool,booklet etc. I guess they just don't do them anymore. Could someone please help, I am running out of time for this baby shower.

Yolanda from Tx

Hi,If it were me..I'd go to a florist shop and out right ask them.If not there,grocery stores around here do them.Ever been on :about.com answers every question you can think of.Best wishes

This tip isn't about a stuffed animal in a balloon but it may give you an idea about future parties.

When a co-worker who already owned a home was getting married, the group of us decorated the office with balloons filled with money along with a short note, joke, or tip for her from each of us.

She didn't notice anything in the balloons since we were sure to use solid color balloons not opaque ones. Her only gift was a small box that contained a hat pin.

She was so confused when she opened the gift and saw a hat pin. She could not figure out what its' use was until we finally told her. Everyone had a good laugh.

This would be a good idea for a baby shower, using a diaper pin as the boxed gift.

I printed birthday party "invitations" on balloons. The recipient had to blow up the balloon to read it.

I blew up each ballon and used a fine tipped permanent marker pen. I did break some balloons, not many. Also, it was a neighborhood birthday party and only had about eight kids to invite so I didn't have to make that many.

I hope this helps. Have fun with your party!

Wal-mart used to sell something that you used to do this, but I haven't seen it in a while. Maybe you can talk to someone there and see if they can point you in the right direction.

Crafts AdviceJanuary 16, 2008
Paper Mache Hot Air Balloon
Making a Paper Mache Hot Air Balloon
Making a Balloon Arch
Making a Balloon Arch
Blue balloon flowers.
Growing Balloon Flowers (Chinese Bellflower)
Stuffed Easter Bunny
Refurbishing Stuffed Animals