Scenery: Snow Scene

This is picture of our back deck and back yard. I used the picture of the pine tree on my Christmas card 2010. I love the snow when I am on the inside, looking out or in a picture!

By Dorothy

Love your first photo because it makes me smile about why I don't miss living in Michigan - LOL! Thumbs up for going outside in that much snow to take pictures. ;-)

Pretty pictures, but after living in snowy SD for almost 71 years that is the only type of snow I like to look at in pictures. I am thankful I live in an apartment so I don't have to worry about shoveling snow. However, because as I get older I slip and fall too easy, therefore, for most of the winter I am housebound. It really is the pits! lol

You poor thing......Here's one to cheer you up.GG Vi

February 22, 2011 Flag

Scenery: Snow Scene

Who cannot be awed by the beauty often to be found in our cold Ohio winters?

By Jim from Cleveland, Ohio

Answers:

Scenery: Snow Scene

Indeed :-) What a wonderful photo! (02/11/2010)

By Deeli

Scenery: Snow Scene

Hi Jim. There was an article in the Plain Dealer (I live in a SW suburb of Cleveland) that Cleveland was rated the worst major city for Winter weather and, even though Winter is not my favorite season, it can be very beautiful! (02/11/2010)

By Maryeileen

February 9, 2010 Flag

Scenery: Snow Scene

We recently had a mid-April freak snowstorm and it covered EVERYTHING and I got some pictures early in the morning before the sun melted it. They turned out pretty cool!

By Stacey from Eagle Mountain, UT

Answers:

Scenery: Snow Scene

That is a breath-taking scene - one that this South Georgian can really appreciate! We were having temps in the 80's and 90's during that same time, I think. Thanks for sharing the unexpected snow with us and God bless you. (05/16/2009)

By tedsmom

May 15, 2009 Flag

Snow Scene
Snow Scene
This is a picture looking off my deck. It was in the morning after a heavy snow before the wind could disturb the new snow. We live on this trout stream back in the woods where it is very peaceful. A good place to retire. This a special picture of nature in quiet and peace.

By Barb from Rothbury, MI

Answers:

Snow Scene

Very lovely scene, although I am so tired of snow! (03/10/2009)

By Wendopolis

Scenery: Snow Scene

Gorgeous! Looks so serene. (03/11/2009)

By Debbie52

Scenery: Snow Scene

So cold and peaceful, I could almost see my breath looking at it. (03/12/2009)

By kimhis

Photo of snowy trees in the mountains.
Snow Scenery Photos
Photos SceneryFebruary 22, 2011
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice, Man Cleaning Snow and Ice off of Windshield
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice
How to Shovel Snow, Man Shoveling Snow
Shoveling Snow
Snow Ice Cream
Snow Ice Cream Recipes
hanging snowman decoration
Making a Winter Snowman Scene
🎄