Indoor Activities for a 16th Birthday Party

I am having my 16th birthday party this Friday and I already have the main thing planned. I'm filling balloons with neon washable paints and putting black lights everywhere in my backyard to have a paint balloon fight with all my friends like in the movie "10 Things I Hate About You". It's going to be at night but my only problem is that its going to be about 39 degrees outside. Does anyone have any ideas to do in case its too cold or if we finish the fight early because the party is from 7-11p.

By Taylor from Houston, TX

Answers

I'm fifteen, and a good idea is to do a campfire, unless it's raining of course (: I did one at my last birthday party, and everyone really enjoyed it. It kept everyone calm while at the same time they had fun.

another idea is the simple games of truth or dare, apples to apples, twister, or you could make your own pizzas or something fun like that. good luck!

A 16 year old girl holding a cake at her birthday with friends.
16th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayFebruary 10, 2010
16th birthday cake.
16th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
Surprise 16th Birthday Party
Surprise 16th Birthday Party Ideas
Cupcakes for a sweet 16 birthday party.
Sweet 16 Birthday Party Ideas
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality
🎄