Cleaning Steam Marks Off Bathroom Wall

How do I clean steam marks off of bathroom wall. Liquid cleaner doesn't work and the brown steam marks look terrible even after washing the wall down in the spring.

Debra from Hampton, Tn

I can't guarantee it, but have found that this product works wonders on practically everything that I have ever tried it on. Use "LA's Totally Awesome" which can only be found at your local dollar stores. On the side of the bottle it gives you about a hundred different ways that you can dilute and use it to clean almost anything from basic kitchen spills, to carpets, to ovens. This stuff works great, and only costs about $1 per bottle. I swear by it. I was able to get melted cough drop stains out of my carpet that nothing else would remove using it, as well as get mascara off of the bathroom walls (young children raided my makeup). This stuff is just a miracle in a bottle if you ask me.

Let me note that I am not a sales person for this product, I am just a very satisfied customer.

Thanks very much for this product idea.I will certainly be on the LOOK OUT for it.Thank You very much!

I agree with freemommy the la awesome to coin a cliche works great on just about anything. It is especially great in the kitchen on greasy surfaces. You can also dilute it with bleach and use in the bathroom.

Awsome works great on carpet stains too. I need to stock up some more before they realize they could be making a lot more money off it.

Home and Garden Cleaning WallsFebruary 1, 2008
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet, Plumber Replacing Bathroom Faucet
Replacing a Bathroom Faucet
Young boy sitting on a step ladder cleaning a wall.
Homemade Wall Cleaner Recipes
A pregnant woman rubbing cream in her belly to prevent stretch marks.
Preventing Stretch Marks
Steam Cleaner
Steam Cleaner Doesn't Release Steam