White Lettering on Jersey Turned Pink

I've washed my daughters navy blue basketball jersey with white lettering on it. Now, the letters are pink? I've tried to use oxi clean but no help on this one. Desperate in need of ideas...

Kelly from Grand Blanc

Maybe you could use a bleach pen? You would have to be careful not to get it on the blue part of the shirt.

If you are very careful you could use a cotton swab, dipped in water & then bleach - to bleach out the pink in the lettering - Do this when the shirt is dry so the bleach won't seep into the blue....

Be glad it isn't your SON who now has pink letters on his jersey!

Hi: that has happened to me with different items, all i do is use fabric paint (whatever color) and go over the letters carefully. Hope this helps.

Wash it in Rit Color Remover. That should take care of any unwanted color while still protecting the color of the jersey.

I bought my son a red and white Roots "Canada" jacket for Christmas....2XL...he's a 6'5" football player...expensive...his girlfriend washed it last week in HOT WATER!!!!!! So I now have a medium size red and PINK Roots "Canada" jacket for ME to wear!!!!!!!

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsFebruary 27, 2007
Nursery with pink walls.
Decorating Rooms With Pink Colored Walls
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
New Jersey Christmas Charities
Pink Eye Remedies for Babies
Sports Jerseys
Making a Sports Jersey Quilt