Finding Expired Coupons to Use at the Commissary

I am living overseas, my husband is in the military. I would like to find some sources of expired coupons. We can use them in our commissary for 6 months after they expire. It is expensive here and need all the help we can get. Thanks!

Shannon from overseas

I'll send you coupons. What is your address?

go to google and type in "coupons".

Thanks the address is:

Shannon Wiley

CMR 480 Box 1917

APO, AE.09128

Oops - I forgot to sign in. I am new to this site and started the year by looking for budget info. I read your post, and I am a coupon clipper. Each month I end up throwing away several expired coupons I didn't use. I will start saving them & mail them to you. Are there particular categories of coupons that you want, or don't want (to save postage):? Laura

Hey Shannon from Overseas.... What type of coupons do you need. Let me know the brand names and I would be happy to do so... I bet you now get more then you know what to do with LOL . Is this your address

Shannon Wiley

CMR 480 Box 1917

APO, AE.09128

Just give me the brand names of the coupons you would like and I would be glad to send them... Shannon from Overseas.... Is this the address?

Shannon Wiley

CMR 480 Box 1917

APO, AE.09128

Is there a way to speed the mail to you.. I know it takes a long time for the gov to deliver it.

Budget & Finance ShoppingDecember 14, 2007
computer printer
Finding Printable Coupons
coupons
Finding Free Coupons
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
Coupons
Using Expired Coupons
🎄
🍂