Zelda (Boston Terrier/Bulldog)

Zelda is 1 years old now, in this picture she was 2 months old. Just a baby, but so cute. She is a Boston Terrier/Bulldog mix. We got her one year ago, from an ad in the paper, it was love at first sight. We had to bring her home with us. As you can see too cute!

She loves to chase leaves, balls, bugs, anything that moves! She is a bundle of energy, except for when she crashes, like in this picture! She was only a few months old, and slept with my son's house shoe with a warm bottle in it.

By cdc0329 from Cleveland, TN

She is adorable.

How precious! I know she is a big bundle of love now. How big did she get, being that mix? I see that she has longer legs than a full Boston Terrier, but her face looks like one. Of course, the bulldog face looks a lot like that, too. I know she is one sweet baby to y'all! Thanks for sharing Zelda (love that name) with us and God bless you.

Zelda is a darlin' little girl! I laughed when I saw her picture because she looks so much like our purebred double-brindle boxer, Bogie who's now four yrs old ~ same coloring and markings. She's going to be a beautiful dog, and I'm sure she'll continue to be as sweet as she looks in this picture! Hugs to all of you, especially Zelda! :o)

This first picture doesn't show how much Bogie & Zelda look alike so I'm posting another "portrait" of him. Do they still look very similar now that she's a young lady?

Bulldog Mix
Bulldog Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesJune 14, 2009
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier Breed Information and Photos
Two English Bulldogs, one sitting one laying down.
English Bulldog Breed Information and Photos
Welsh Terrier
Welsh Terrier Breed Information
Boston Terrier - Breed Information and Photos
🎄